I have a lot of photo manipulation tutorials, but they are all for computers. To your surprise, you can perform all of these things in mobile, but only if you have proper editing apps; general editing apps do not have the capability to execute image manipulation since they lack layer support.
In this post, we will discuss the 6 Best Layer Based Image Editor In Mobile, which will allow you to make gorgeous photo manipulations.
Double exposure, mixing, picture collages, and a plethora of colour correction options, such as colour curves, Contrast, Shadows, Highlights, Exposure, Warmth, Brightness, Sharpen, Fade, and Layers opacity, are now available in Shapical X.
Shapical X becomes a full all-in-one photo editor. There is the option to create graphic patterns, blend images with photos, add sophisticated graphic dynamic objects, including gradients in the baugasm style, as well as pixelation effects, smear, glitch, noise, and vhs.
Adobe Photoshop Mix
Photoshop Mix may help you turn your photography. Cut and mix photographs, adjust colours, and improve your photos whenever and wherever you choose. Send your work to Photoshop CC on your PC for sophisticated picture editing and share them with your friends on social media.
- Cut out and remove sections of your images or merge multiple photos.
- Seamlessly combine photos together to create fun or surreal images.
- Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset FX Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
- Non-destructive editing means your original pics stay pristine and untouched.
Multi Layer – Photo Editor
Multi Layer is a powerful photo editor that allows you to edit and compose photographs on multiple layers. It has a selection tool (both manual and magic wand) for selectively adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, and RGB colour levels.
Of course, you’ll be able to apply a variety of automated effects to your photos and embellish them with text, hundreds of image frames, stickers, and overlays.
Pictures that have been edited can be shared and saved as PNG files.
Photo Layers – Superimpose ,Eraser
Photo Layers – Superimpose is layer based image editor with many amazing features, Select and erase objects which you want to remove accurately, by using blue & red markers.
Advanced Photo Editor: Edit the cut photos to make cut photos sharp. Ideal to remove people or objects from photos.
Paste On Photos: Paste the cut photos on any backgrounds from your gallery. Add yourself in famous places or in photos with famous people.
Pixlr is a image editor with lots of advanced features, that is also available in many platform like smartphone, browser.
Features like adding overlay and effects and etc.
- Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
- Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
- Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
- Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
- Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
- Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
- Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you.
- Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
- Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
Picsart is one of the most popular image editors in the mobile market, and it has many capabilities such as layers and colour adjustment, but there is one issue I had with this editor, and that is layer merged with background when all of the editing is done on the foreground layer.
PhotoDirector is another popular image editor on mobile, and despite having the same capabilities as Picsart, it also has the same issue. This is a very simple image editor, because unlike image editors on computers, where you have full control over your image and layers, this editor has automated Feature with very little manual control.